"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 5 March 2010

Day 4


Woof! 

Bet you didn't expect that!
This is Scooby Doo


 I got around to joining another 7 squares to the blanket - my husband kindly took this picutre to show me in action!

And this is the blanket to date....
Its growing!

I solved the green or Stylecraft Pampas wool problem by looking on EbaY and finding a very nice lady with a whole lot in stock, so I ordered 5 balls from her as my wool shop said that their order should be with them by next Thursday, so I feel duty bound to buy some from them as well.

I also finished 5 more "normal" granny squares yesterday too!



2 comments:

  1. Looking good! I'm obsessed with Stylecraft Life DK in Fern, such a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali it's looking beautiful. I can't wait to get my copy of the 200 crochet blocks. Although I couldn't use any other squares but granny one's in Florence's throw as I have it designed too finely for change now, so I will continue as it it with subtle variations of colour and styled squares. The next project I do though will be mega bright and different.

    BY THE WAY - you need to put your comments link on your allotment blog as I couldn't leave a comment. Well done on the digging, I love it as well, but haven't done any this year yet. Have a great week-end xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!