"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Flowers!

I didn't fancy making any squares yesterday as I had a busy day!  I spent 2 hours at the allotment getting rained on, brought home the last parsnip harvest, made parsnip soup, made a slow cooker chilli con carne even though it was hubby's turn to cook, but he had gone to play golf!!

I then had to go to Brownies, and on my return, I had to serve dinner!!  Hmmmm something has gone wrong here, but when I think about it, he will have to wait on me hand and foot for a few weeks to come - haha

Anyway I was pooped so I made some crochet flowers instead


The pattern was a little complicated at first, but it's a case of try, try & try again.

p.s. does anyone know what a double row is??  Do you repeat the same row again???

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I blame you. I sew, I knit, I cross stitch, I do needlepoint. My one attempt at crochet in the past was being taught by my grandma at aged 12 who, in her wisdom, tried to start me off with a lace doily. I took a peek at your blog this week and thought, wool. I might be able to do it with wool. So yesterday I tried. And I can. And I think I might be 'hooked'. And it's all your fault. lol!! So I now have a selection of yarn on order in various shades of lavender & cream with the intention of making an afghan for the spare room. When that gets finished! Hope doggy is feeling better!. LLxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that Lindyloodles, actually I am not, and I can't wait to see what you create!!!
    Doggy is improving thanks - slowy slowy but improving!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!