"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 12 December 2011

A Present for the Teacher (that's me)


Isn't this Wonderfully Lovely?  I love Cyclamen, however I have never had one indoors, so when one of my first students JB brought me this for a "Christmas Present for my Teacher" I was so thrilled!

I was also thrilled when she brought out a Beanie Hat and some squares that she'd been making since her last lesson and aren't they all FAB?


In today's lesson we started on 2 totally different squares from a book that I recommended to her.  She'd chosen out about 7 patterns that she would like to complete, so we got started on one, and then another.  She really did do very well and by making her read the pattern out to me, so that I was following her and not reading the pattern myself, it helped her to follow the pattern much better than she had done before!

I found this picture on my phone - I was crocheting at the Craft Fair yesterday


And this is the stage I had put my hook down at last night.  I have decided to do one more row with each colour and then decide on the colours for the edging.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!