"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Day # 80 and more (including homework!!)


I started making this bag yesterday.  It's another pattern that I bought from www.crochet.spot.com with the dog bone pattern that I blogged about yesterday


 Well I managed to finish it today


And I am very pleased with the outcome.  Can you see that it has 2 buttons?  One on the top by the handles and one at the bottom (on the red square)

Why??

Because you can fold it up and pop it in a larger bag like a hand bag , and take it with you just in case you pick up more shopping than you expected and that happens quite often!


I took a crochet lesson today and my pupil wants to make a cardigan, so together, in 4ply 100% cotton, we made the motifs together.
She convinced me that I should do the project with her and once I had given her her homework of making the 12 motifs needed as the first phrase of the project, I soon realised that I have the same homework to do too!!

LOL

On top of that I made my GAD # 80


A white center, a cream frame to that, finished off by a chocolate brown edging.

2 comments:

  1. i love the bag
    http://crochetdyverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks crochetdyverse I love it too! It has turned out very well and I like the colours. Thanks for your comment, you are very kind to stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!