"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 24 May 2012

Granny A Day 145 & TWO crochet lessons later...



My First Crochet Class today was my last with the lovely lady LW.  She has been coming to classes here since October 2011 and she has become a very talented crocheter since her very first class when she learnt the basics.
She has crocheted granny squares, Cafetiere cosy's, Cushion Covers, Scarves, Beanie Hats and even Bears! 
It has been an absolute pleasure to teach her.



My Second Crochet Class today was with LG who started last week, on the understanding that I wouldn't be around for much longer, she wanted to go ahead as her main ambition is to Crochet Granny Squares.

Last week we covered the basics

This week she has produced this Granny Square and has even accomplished colour changes!!

WOW I hear you gasp and wow indeed - she's done extremely well.


I have one more lesson booked in with her next week and we are going to cover Joining As You Go and make a start on a Ripples Blanket!

Now for Granny A Day 145

I made this in Class 2 today, well apart from the join as you go row, which I did once my pupil left.


More tomorrow folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!