"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 20 August 2012

GAD 233

As I tried to get my car out of the drive to get to work this morning, I had this little problem!
Yes the Peacock from next door was using my car bodywork as a mirror - he does pop in quite often but never that early in the morning.

I had to shoo him away to get my car in reverse so that I could get out


And now for GAD 233
If I had thought more about it today, I would have made a "peacock" GAD
But I was too eager to use spare bits of wool up, so I made this GAD instead


I used the left over wool from my mittens and then chose Grey to border it with
Another Wool Using Up Success

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!