"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

GAD 340, A Crochet Lesson & A Rainbow EarFlap Hat


I am going to start with this fantastic piece that my pupil "J" crocheted as her practice homework. 
This was only after 1 lesson so it's fantastic progress


And in Lesson 2 we started to make Granny Squares after practicing trebles in a row


So I used my Granny Square for GAD 340



And "J" made this wonderful Granny Square, with a colour change too!!


Do you remember my order of 9 beanie hats for a customer last week (see recent posts)?  Well she ordered an earflap hat which would suit either a girl or a boy, so I suggested a multicolour creation which has turned out like this!


I used Half Trebles instead of Double Crochets, as I used for the other beanies


Simply for a change of stitch more than anything else



And I love the way it's turned out


If you want to order one then let me know


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!