"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 24 January 2013

Day 24 - various Crochet Tales to Tell!

This lovely blanket was made by one of my old pupils from Surrey.

She finally finished it and sent me this lovely photo.

I am very proud of her!


This is one of my current pupils who decided to make herself this lovely colourful hat!


In beginners class today we revisited dc & tr's

Can you see how thier work looks "more relaxed" towards the top??


We always have fun in class



We lots of chat and tea / coffee & biscuits


One of my pupils bought this lovely Merino Spiral Granny Blanket from me today


So a very lovely Crochet Day today


And finally

Here is Square 24


As you can see I have managed to get another NEW colour into the blanket & this time it's Navy Blue!
When I went to the Blandford Knit & Crochet Club yesterday, I bought a small bag of yarn ends - perfect!


And finally (again)

What do you do with your yarn ends??

I fill up a large glass vase for a pretty & colour display


And when I need to stuff a toy or a small cushion I use these ends for the stuffing instead of buying the expensive stuff they sell in the shops!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!