"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 15 February 2013

Day 46, Traffic & Crochet Class & so much more to share.....

 I started looking at my blog today & I though to myself - where do all my crochet friends come from?  So I clicked on a few relevant buttons & found that one of the sources was from this page...


Liberty's Yarn

I was found under Google's Top 10 Crochet Blogs along with names like Attic 24 & Crocheting the Day Away, so I feel pretty honoured.

Thank You Liberty for not only doing this research but for also sending people to my blog too!

***************************

Another interesting page that I found on FB via Sara Duggan's Crochet Business Facebook Page was this:


So I thought I'd share it with you all.

****************************

Another thing I want to share is this great ONLINE Wool / Yarn shop


Yarn & Craft Shop


They have great selection of wools, yarns & accessories + 50% off Selected items!

& finally

One more thing to share with you before I get on to Day 46 & what happened in Crochet Class today is 



Yes, it's How to crochet in Trebles (UK Terminology) and get straight edges


Here's what happened in Crochet Class today

Yes this was made by my pupil K, who has only just learnt colour changes & join as you go!
Isn't it amazing?
She's going to line it and make it into a hook case & she has lots of lovely homework to complete for next time & I can't wait to see it!!

And finally
and I mean finally
as I do realise that there is a lot on this blog post today

Here is Day 46

 Another new colour, or in this case colours! 




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being a top-10 crochet blogger! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!