"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 50 - Crochet Class News

 I can't tell you how PROUD I am of my Crochet Pupils from my 1st Beginners course

They loved their 2 hours a week for 4 weeks so much that I had to extend their classes for another 2 weeks and this is what they have been up too......

Here is "R" who has been making Granny Squares to join together with double crochet - she's making a project bag!  I can't wait to see it finished


 And this is the cushion she made from Flat Rounds
joined together with double crochet in a contrasting colour
 

Here is "P" who is now very comfortable making Granny Squares & joining as you go


And here is her "knitting needles" bag that she made since her last lesson last week!




Now this is "A" who has really picked up Crochet very quickly, despite missing a week to fly off to Italy for a "weekend of culture"

She's now making a Granny Square Bag - I've seen the pattern and it's gong to look FAB
 

And this is the Cowl that she made since last week


And to finish off this wonder of crochet for today, here is my effort which seems paltry in comparison

Day 50


The good news is that I have 8 new pupils and 3 returning pupils for Beginners & Intermediate workshops next week - if you live in Dorset and would like to join in then do get in touch.

If you can't make it here, then why not try my eLearning Course


2 comments:

  1. Excellent job ladies. I love the knitting needles bag. Such great students. Excited about your online class too. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara, she did an excellent job of the Knitting Needles bag & yes they are all great students. My eLearning classes are going really well so I am very pleased - thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!