"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Sunday 3 February 2013

Days 33 & 34 & a Cute Doggy!

I am not an Amigurumi fan, but I couldn't resist this little cute Doggy in this months' Inside Crochet Magazine (pg 79 Issue 38)

So I made one to represent my dog Scrumpy

Who is black with a white chin, a white chest and a few white toes!

And here it is!



I turned it on its side so you can see the white chin & chest


And here you can see the white toes!!


Very cute



But as I am not a fan of Amigurumi I will probably not make another, unless of course I am asked!!


Now for my Tweet Blanket


I have added to new colour squares of 33 & 34, both donations from Twitters


I love the multi colour of this one


And the deep wine like colour of this one.


I am currently crocheting something for a friend whose birthday is not very far away, so I can't reveal anything about it just yet, just in case she reads this.


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!