"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Day 71 Crochet Classes get extended - again!


If you have ever made Crochet to sell at Craft Fairs etc. here's a blog that has some really good advice


I took 2 Crochet Workshops today.....

Intermediates





And Beginners.

Unfortunately I forgot to take photo's of the beginners class but we started to learn how to work in the round and it was a great sucess!
It's the last week of their 4 week course next week and guess what - they all want to come for more, so we have booked in another 3 weeks!!
So that's the 2nd time it's happened - that's YARNTASTIC!

Now for Day 71

This lovely multi pink colour is thanks to another Twitter @knitknurse





And that's it folks!

I continue to promote Crochet in UK Crochet Terminology, I have not had a response from the BBC with regards to their "cock up" on Knitting & Crochet & I continue to strive to meet a few deadlines that I have looming on top of deciding whether it is worth my while to do a few more "craft" fairs this year.....

....I am off to re read String Theory Crochet's blog post again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ali you are really on a roll, that is great with your students wanting more classes with you and that means your students really like the way you teach. All the best. Julie - USA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!