"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Day 79 - Crochet Designer update & Wool in the FLESH!


 Yes, my first thing to tell you is about wool in the flesh - I kid you not!

We are lucky enough to live a stones throw from the Trailway in North Dorset, which you can walk or Cycle on, so we take our puppy there every morning and walk for about 2 miles either one way or the other.

However this morning, as you can see there was a bit of a traffic jam of the "woolly" kind!


Here's the video!



 Once home and still awaiting the go ahead on Secret Project #2, I decided to sort out stitch markers into lots of lovely colour mixes.

If you need some stitch markers then I sell them in packs of 10 for £2 + £1 P&P to the UK




 








 Crochet Designer Update

I sent Project #1 via Special Delivery and via email I got 

On another note, your project has just arrived on my desk and it's gorgeous! Everyone absolutely loves it, so many thanks for your hard work on this!

Hooray & after another few swatches of Project #2 & colour changes I now have the go ahead to get this project worked ASAP

PHEW!

And after all that here is Square 79!







2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali, wow that was some walk you had this morning with your dog, so many sheep! I'm so happy for you and I knew they would like whatever you had produced. Good luck with everything. Julie - USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that there are plenty more yarn sources in the pipeline :) Congrats on your great feedback :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!