"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

Day 112 - Meeting a fellow crafter & more!



Today I met the lovely Tamsyn Gregory


She's a very "crafty" lady and we had LOTS to talk about

Do take a look at her fabulously colourful website & follow her on Twitter too @tamsyng



Now for progress on the Bitsa Blanket!

Here it is!

 
I am still working on it, mainly whilst watching TV, which is ideal as I can "granny" and I don't have to look at what my hands are doing.

My commission is now finalised - packed up with signed contracts & pattern emailed, so it's a trip to the post office tomorrow - phew!
 4 days ahead of deadline too.

So I am now thinking - what can I do next??

Yes, you've guessed it

SOCKS
 

I bought this delightfully coloured ball of REGIA 4ply sock wool today & with my pattern written out from the previous pair, I am all ready to go!

And finally
Day 112 is again thanks to @mrsmacscrochet


Don't forget - if you want to learn to Crochet then why not give my eLearning course a go?

Here's a snippet


Course 1 is available in both Left & Right Handed versions



to get you hooked!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ali sounds like you are having fun and keeping really busy with all your crocheting! Take care, Julie - USA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!