"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 31 May 2013

A very sunny Day 151

Do you remember the jumper that I started?

Well it got all the way to the shoulders, so the first side was finished, but I decided to "frog" it as it didn't quite work in my minds eye!!

I kid you not



So in the sunshine, I started it all over again


As I have had a few "lightbulb" moments since starting the 1st one


And a quick look at Square 151 as I have to dash....


....Once again this is thanks - a final thanks to Alina @smooogle on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!