"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Day 121 - Floral Fun on a FAB day!


I received these lovely flowers accompanied by an equally lovely card today


They are from @luciejwill on Twitter to help decorate my mobility scooter.

This all makes me feel very warm and fluffy! People that I don't know showing such kindness - ahhhh

Wow! I am going to have any amazingly flowery & colourful scooter - it's going to be the talk of the village!!


Day 121 is this lovely green which completes another "square"



As you can see my Twitter Blanket is looking very floral


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!