"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Days 238 & 239 Lots of Post & organisation!



Well today was a great day for getting post!

First of all a BIG Crochet THANK YOU TO Renee Kies who sent me this lovely package of DK yarn, an owl clip & 2 wonderful flavour teabags + a lovely card all the way from the Netherlands

If you'd like to follow her on Twitter she's @Blond_Renee


Isn't that lovely of her to reply to my appeal for more DK for my Twitter Blanket & the even nicer thing is that this yarn would not be available easily if at all in the UK so these 4 colours will be extra special.




Today I bought these 2 massive 200g balls of yarn by James C Brett.  The are in the "Marble" range & I love the Autumnal colours of them both.

I am going to make lots of Chunky Beanie Hats with thick ribbing edging with them for the Christmas Fayre I have signed up for on the 5th Dec in The Exchange in Sturminster Newton.


Now back to Renee & her lovely Netherland Yarns


Here they both are - the top one is a flecked Purple, whilst the bottom one is a glitter Fuchsia & I love them both.


The other thing that I got in the post today was.....


I was in desperate need of another one to display my "makes" on in Crochet Class & when I go to venues to teach or to sell.

If you have one knocking around doing nothing then please send it to me as I will give it a very good home!!

And on top of all this I spent the morning preparing for the Class Workshops that start next week!

There was a lot of printing involved, stapling sheets together & getting things organised!


If you'd like to come along then visit my website


for full information including dates & times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!