"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Monday 16 September 2013

Days 254 to 259....

This blog post starts last week!

Due to the family funeral, this is the first time I have had to catch up.

So Class 2 of 4 & they are already making flat circles


In preparation for learning the Granny Square in their next class - they are doing so well & I am so thrilled with their progress.


Today one of my old students came back for a private lesson as she'd been to Albania, found this crochet shop in a remote village & bought this beautiful edging.


However she bought it a few meter's too short - oh no!

So I had to try to reproduce the patter for her


So that she could make a small amount of it to add on

As you can see from the picture above, I used a heavier wool, just to get the feel of the pattern


Whilst "ML" wrote it down as we went. Phew!

I had 6 squares to catch up on

So here they are

with my blanket on day 256 = 16 x 16 rows






And in today's class with KPK

We made Macrame Crochet Bracelets


Here's one made with string and the other with mercerised cotton DK


One that KPK made


And here's another one she made with 2 strands of DK


We did have fun making them, especially starting them off!!

Hopefully normal blogging will be resumed from now on.





1 comment:

  1. and today WE DID GRANNY SQUARES!!!
    yay whoopee woop-de-doop!
    thankyou, it was great
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!