"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Day 274 - Crochet Classes Galore #2


Yes, another 4 lovely ladies came along to their 1st Crochet Class today

And learnt the basics:
How to hold the wool correctly, The anatomy of the hook, Foundation Chain, Double Crochet & even Half Trebles!

They did very well taking in so much in 2 hours

And as you can see there is a mixture of concentration & smiles, which is just how a Crochet Class should be!

Bring on tomorrow evening!!! YAY

Now that I have finished my commission which is now in the post via the rural pop up Post Office that we get in our village, I had time to make a start on my new socks which I am designing in DK which I bought from Eden Cottage Yarns

Most sock patterns are written in 4ply & I have written a sock pattern for Chunky Wool (available in my book Crochet for Beginners who want to Improve)
so I am designing this pair as I go.


Finally is Square 274

Just a little interesting fact occurred to me today, as I went to get a ball of White 100g Stylecraft Special DK from my stash, is that this is the 2nd ball I have used for the border in 274 squares!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!