"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Day 288 - Granny Square TASTIC!





Hello!

Today is a Granny Square TASTIC Blog post

This mornings workshop is in week 3 of 4 & we made Granny Squares after briefly revisiting working in the round after a few small / minor issues on homework, which was quickly sorted out

Isn't this a FAB 1st attempt


As is this one



And here is one being made "in action"


And here they all are concentrating!







Last nights class was equally successful

This is only the sisters 3rd lesson and they are both coming on leaps and bounds!





I am really thrilled at how well they are all doing!

No need for my Square a Day today as the Granny's have taken pride of place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!