"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Days 295 & 296 - Busy me!



I was so busy with 2 lots of 2 hour workshops yesterday that I didn't have time to either make my Square A Day or Blog for that matter.

So I am going to catch up with it all for you now



In yesterdays evening class we made Granny Square to Join As You Go


With great results


And we did Colour Changes too!


With lovely results


My morning workshop ladies, who had their final class today

Which was very sad

Above is how organised one lady is with all her swatches & patterns neatly placed in a folder - a good start to Crochet work

We did loads that morning


As you can see they brought in loads of their previous homework for them to try out joining methods & colour changes too!


They've bought my book & some of them have even signed up for my online course so that they can continue to practice until they can return for their "Next Step Workshop"


Here is a perfect example of Join as You Go


Well done to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!