"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 24 October 2013

Wink Book Review & Giveaway + Crochet Classroom News - Day 297

The lovely Wink has very kindly reviewed my book

Here are just a few of her kind words....
  • The book is full of fun projects to make
  •  is really great and is filled to the brim with tips for crocheters of any level, from beginners to advanced crocheters
  • pleasantly surprised with the projects in this book; there’s something new to learn here for everyone!
  • must-have on my list.

But do click on the link below to read more 
& to enter the FREE GIVEAWAY!


Now for Crochet Classroom  News

These are just SOME of the photo's that I took this morning of crochet pieces that my lovely pupils brought with them for their last of the "The Next Step" Workshop today

I love this Dorset Button in the middle of the heart that R learnt to make last week

And she also made this snowflake by following a pattern in a magazine 

D brought in another heart that she'd made


And SC made this! 
I love the colours she's used

D made another Heart with a lovely purple fluffy trim


And today they made Granny Triangles & Rectangles


And to think that 8 weeks ago they couldn't hold a crochet hook & wool correctly, let alone create these lovely pieces!!

I am going to miss you all & hope to see you again very very soon for "The Finishing Touches" workshop & more


I also got some lovely post today from a "Beginner" that completed her workshop last Tuesday

Isn't that so lovely of her?


Ahhhhhhh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!