"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Friday 15 November 2013

7 Workshops in 5 days + Days 316 to 319


Yes, I took 7 workshops this week & this is the first one

The sisters are making hearts

& I made them follow a pattern all by themselves!


Didn't they do well?


I love that picture

This is my 1st Beginners class at Sparrow UK in Shaftesbury


And these are my crochet socks drying on the Aga


My 2nd Beginners Class on Wednesday night was another "giggle" one


As they had all practiced working in rows so well (homework)


We went on to working in the round


As you can see they did well here too


So next week we are going to start making Granny Squares!


Which they all seem (all 6 of then) really thrilled about


This is Thursday Mornings class & look at what SC has made


Don't you just love those colours?  All made with Stylecraft Special Chunky


And finally - more Stylecraft but Special DK this time


Centres of my Square a day ready to be attached to my Twitter Blanket


Earlier this week I got an email from an old pupil of mine
(I love getting emails like this)

She's making a Granny Square Blanket

And I LOVE the colours she's used!

Today's lesson was with KPK - we went back to working on the little baby cardigan which was started a few weeks ago.  Back then we realised that there was an error in the pattern, so today we tackled it head on & re wrote the pattern which now works!!

Tomorrow I have the village craft fair to attend & I am hoping to sell a few of my Mini Christmas Stockings






Talking of selling, my book is selling well, which I am very pleased about







3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!