"When you give a gift made with love,
It turns it into something priceless."

Get Hooked Website

My NEW LOOK Website Get Hooked on Crochet is here

Online Crochet Course

Learn to Crochet ONLINE
All 3 courses available in UK Crochet Terminology -Learn to Crochet from the comfort of your own home when YOU have some spare time, whatever time of day! The course never closes so you can return as often as you like, as many times as you like + you can add questions & photo's & have me as your virtual Crochet Teacher !

Followers

Thursday 5 December 2013

Days 338 & 339 - Sparrow UK & more


I got this "TWEET" this morning

Marie @Bluebellsbliss
@CrochetAli just bought your 'crochet for beginners who want to improve' 1st bk for my kindle, your step by step pictures & tips are great!

Isn't that nice of Marie to let me know!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now to go back to Wednesday Morning

I took the last class of the Beginners workshop at Sparrow UK in Shaftesbury

Here they all are raring to go


And after a slice of this delicious Gluten Free Victoria Sponge with home made lemon curd


They got their hooks out 


And learnt my favourite method of joining


JayGo


or Join as you Go


And they all did terribly well


As you can see by their faces they are all thrilled!


And so am I - with their fantastic progress.
(can you see that most of the cake has gone?)

Today is 339 & I have made squares 338 & 9, I promise.

I just need to join as you go to my Twitter Blanket now 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a Comment - I love to get Comments and I will reply as soon as I put my hook and yarn down!